Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back to my Hubby and Idaho/ Happy Fathers Day


I am back in Idaho for the summer, and finally back with Trey! Every Time I come back here It gets more and more beautiful. Our little guest house is still somewhat a mess.. don't you love moving.. but it should be back to normal soon :)





And a special note for my Dad, he will probably never read this but I just want to say how grateful I am for him.. I look up to him so
much and he would do anything for me!

I LOVE YOU DAD!!



2 comments:

  1. Do you remember those blankets from the photo?? I miss our blanket closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! You are so tiny. And I LOVE the pic at the top- you both look so cute! Oh man, I even miss the blanket closet! I wanna see pictures of the house! Next post :)

    ReplyDelete