Friday, October 15, 2010

Logan Zoo




My beautiful sister Christina came to visit us today. Trying to be creative and think of things I could show her I had the brilliant idea of going to the zoo. I didn't even know the Logan zoo existed!!! It was so fun and there were actually a lot of animals monkeys, birds, elk, ect not only did we get to see all these great animals.. it was only a $1.... I love logan.

We had a really fun day and it was so fun to see my sissy pants...thank you for coming up :)
























(Pictures By Christina Jane herself)







2 comments:

  1. $1?!? What! That is so fun! Hope you had a fun fall break- you should come watch gossip girl with us sometime....you NEED to catch up!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! Wow so wish I had of done that when Taylor and I were bored to death in Logan after our wedding! That sounds so fun, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete