Thursday, December 9, 2010

two more additions





I meant to post this last week but life is crazy. My oldest brother Mark and his wife Emily adopted a beautiful baby boy they named him Levi and he was three months old. No one knew they were adopting besides a few family members, it was a huge surprise for us and their family.

My mother and I had a shower for Levi last Friday and it was really special to meet baby Levi. Adoption is one of the coolest things a family can do, I am so happy Mark and Emily decided to adopt. It will change his life forever..


A few days before that my oldest sister Amy had her 9th child, and 5th girl. She is going to have her hands full, but Rachel is sure a beauty!!

I am so thankful for my nieces and nephews


(I only have one picture of baby Rachel)














2 comments:

  1. Ah!! Her name is RACHEL?!?! Beautiful name :) seriously that is awesome and she is beautiful. How cool about mark and emily- what a surprise! He is adorable. I love nieces and nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. levi melted my heart!!! so exciting.

    ReplyDelete