Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

In honor of the day of LOVE


Here are some things I love:

  • T.J Maxx
  • My treadmill
  • Sushi
  • My washer and dryer
  • My bed
  • workout clothes (Lululemon) 
  • My wedding ring
  • Summer
  • Sitting and watching T.V
  • My family
  • Cafe Rio
  • Organizing and cleaning my house 
  • My car
  • DOGS (Max,Baby,Zeus, A.J and my future dog)
  • Aveda Face Lotion 
  • Chap-stick (by my bed, in my purse, backpack, and car)

But most of all I love my husband. Trey Paul Thaddeus Leonard III and his long name. I love everything about him.

Sweets, thank you for passing me a note in the library almost three years ago, it changed my life forever. 

Happy Valentines Day--- thank you for making me feel special everyday. Especially today.








3 comments:

  1. I love this!! you guys are soo cute. Missed you in class I can't wait to hear all about your Vday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I got death cramps and was on campus but had to drive home.. :( I had to take a pain killer haha How was your day ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...favorite line: Sweets, thank you for passing me a note in the library almost three years ago, it changed my life forever.
    Very cute. I am so happy I get to hangout with you two- I love you both. Best friends foreeeeeever. P.s. Why is DOGS 3rd to LAST?! Should be first. :) Love you

    ReplyDelete