Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My New Squeeze.. and some good old fashion croquet

 Well it finally happened people.. Trey and I got our first puppy!! My parents said its their last litter and I couldn't pass him up. Trey is the best husband and let me keep him, even though he will live with my parents for 3 months (our apartment doesn't allow dogs). Its really hard, but I figure he will have a happy life with a huge backyard and other dogs to play with. I will see him almost every weekend. He is a really sweet dog with a lot of spunk, I am so happy to introduce him into our little family :)

We also played Croquet last night as a family. Its a great game if you haven't played you need too!


This isn't jet, but a cute picture of another puppy





My Jet



We won!

4 comments:

  1. yay yay yay!! you should bring Jet up when he is older and we can have puppy play dates.... we should also go do something today and you come meet Pilot

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE IS SO CUTE!!! I love him. Can't wait to play with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a cute puppy! You are beautiful btw

    ReplyDelete