Monday, October 10, 2011

Family Pictures

Okay, I don't have any kids yet, but I really wanted to get some family pictures of us including our little Jet.  We are graduating this year and wanted to have some photos to remember this amazing time in our lives.. and our good looks:) The pictures turned out amazing, couldn't be happier!

I have nothing but great things to say about our photographer Brooke, she has real raw talent and is a pleasure to work with.

Check out some of our pictures on her blog here http://www.blushbybk.com/blog/?p=2859

2 comments:

  1. AWE i love this...im blushing. I adore you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutence...and you actually got some of trey's real smile..now that is a photographic miracle. Love the bright colors...very hip you two....who ever thought my bro would be wearing a turquoise cardigan...

    ReplyDelete