Monday, December 12, 2011

Next Christmas

I know that its not good to ponder on next Christmas when this Christmas hasn't even passed.. but there are some things that I have missed this year due to moving/graduating. 

Next Christmas...

I will decorate my house/apartment with tons of Christmas decorations to make up for the past years of not being able to decorate. 

I will send out a Christmas card 

Jet will be full grown and wearing yet another Christmas sweater

I will have been a graduate from Utah State University for a year 

Trey and I will participate in endless holiday festivities

I will have hand crafted stockings for me, Trey and Jet.

and

go sledding 
 

This Christmas I am looking forward to spending Christmas at the Leonard's.  My mother-in-law is the queen of decorating and every Christmas I've been there I feel like I am in a winter wonderland:)

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season 

No comments:

Post a Comment