Friday, January 4, 2013

2012

I am not sure if its just me, but as I get older the years are going by much faster. This year has been a year of growing up. Trey and I are both working grown up jobs (well kinda) and are no longer going to school (thank heavens).

here are some highlights/goals we reached in 2012.. mostly for my records since one of my new years resolutions is to start writing my personal history. 

-Graduated from Utah State University with our bachelors
-Moved in with my parents (not a huge highlight, no offense mom and dad) 
-MOVED out of my parents house into a cute little house in Sugar house
-Landed my dream job at lululemon athletica 
-Certified in TRX
-Trained in mat Pilates 
-Trey got a job at Resorts West in PC 
-Celebrated 2 years of marriage
-Introduced another four legged friend into our family (doc holiday) 
-I started teaching TRX at BURN 
-Trey BUILT a snowboarding box (its a big deal) 

for some reason new year's resolutions give me anxiety. Instead I am going to set goals for my self, and have by whens. Its kinda the same thing but just sounds less generic. 

Trey doesn't like the sound of 2013 (odd number)  but I am hoping for a good year. We're crossing our fingers we make it to Germany this year, and other than that I am not sure what  2013 will bring? a baby? or another four legged friend??? (Joking Abi). We have no huge plans, and this gives me less anxiety. 

Happy 2013 

-Mary A. 






2 comments:

  1. Yes! I want to see a little baby Leonard:) & Germany sound really cool too! I want to come to a trx class next time I am in town:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto Abi- a baby Leonard would be amazing. Not that I don't wish you wouldn't so we could have babies at the same time but... let's be real, you two would make the most beautiful child. Still wishing we could find a place near you guys.. you live the dream life with that beautiful house! Oh and new years resolutions? they suck. love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete