Tuesday, November 5, 2013

pregnancy test, pregnant, and baby girl

I ve been a terrible blogger.  But there has been some exciting things happening in our family...

Aug 20th Finding out we were pregnant... I was feeling tired, starting freaking out that there could be a possibility that I was pregnant. I drove to the store got a pregnant test and went to the self checkout line...peed on the stick and both game out with a big "PREGNANT" ... I cried.. out of sadness at first, I was in shock, we both were. A day later I was very excited.. Trey was always excited :)




i took four test just to make sure 


PREGNANT!

I was pretty miserable for the first three months... I was sick literally all day, then I broke my wrist pretty early on which was a challange in its self.  I was one of those girls that claimed I WOULD eat so healthy during my pregnancy.. well that doesn't really go the way you want when you don't want to eat anything but potatoes... and bread.


how we announced our pregnancy 

documenting my broken wrist.. I got my cast off and eventually just had a brace..




this is the first picture of the baby. It was a really cool experience, the baby was just moving around like crazy. It became very real for me then. 


the day we found out we were having a baby girl :) 


I am excited/nervous to meet our little girl. I know that being a mom will be a huge challenge but the best thing we could ever do. 

no names yet 

No comments:

Post a Comment