Friday, February 5, 2010

Lets be honest... I have sucked at this lately....

So if we are being honest.. I have sucked at this whole blogging thing for the past.... I dont know Three weeks since our last post. I PROMISE I will get better if anyone is even reading this. (Rachel our number one fan)

Here is a list of reasons why I have been off the grid lately.

1. I dont even have time to think clearly with all the homework I have..
2. "The Mentalist" need I say more.. patrick jane
3. Wedding planning! That is actually going very well.. (coming soon a blog about everything we have gotten done.. trey is such a good sport. I love him!)
4. Time
5. Time

So that is my short list of why I suck lately... but it will be better dont give up on me now.. until then here is a great song.

1 comment:

  1. Haha it's okay, I go a while between blogs too. But it's okay, because then by the time you actually DO blog you want to and have something to blog about! Great to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete