Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Weekend Of Love

This was one of my favorite Valentines day. Trey was my Valentine 2 years running.. and I am pretty sure I'll keep him around. I had to work this weekend in SLC so Thursday night I decorated Treys room and got him this video game he wanted real bad.. even though I cant stand them, Its all about love right?

On Sunday when I came home there were cute notes, and a trail of roses leading to surprises he is so cute. Monday we went snowboarding and it was such a blast (thank you Trey for making me learn), then he took me to Hamiltons for dinner!! I LOVE YOU TREY BABE


Also Valentines Day was our 3 month mark.. yay for MAY 14!!

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh SO cute!!!! props to trey, and your valentines for him was so cute too!! glad you had such a fun day- you two are the cutest valentines I've ever seen :) and i LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s...how many times could I possibly say cute in one post? haha 3 is my record so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so adorable together!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the roses on the bed! so excited for the wedding. now we're cousins!!

    ReplyDelete