Monday, August 30, 2010

Home at last...

The NEW place.. We are finally moved in and couldn't be more happy to have a place just the two of us! I feel like we have been living all over the place this summer so its nice to have somewhere to call home. Trey was so helpful with all the moving.. and if any of you know me well you know I am pretty organized.. Lets just say Trey was very patient, and helped design our cute new home. I love you baby!

Trey and Travis (Treys old Roommate) put this bookshelf together all by themselves... if any of you know trey... It's a big deal :)

3 comments:

  1. CUTE!!!!!! I am coming over this week to see it!! So happy to have you guys here and seriously- great job to BOTH of you for the whole move in process. I'm sure it was a blast :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute, your living room looks really roomy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh ha ha, he would be sitting there all alone crushing hoes

    ReplyDelete