Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trip to SLC


Yesterday Trey and I went down to Salt Lake because his mom (Denise) is in town helping Trey's sister move in. We met treys mom, sister, and brother in law at Rodizio Grill... if you have never been to Rodizio Grill, I highly suggest that you go. Its a brazilian stakehouse (all you can eat) Needless to say we came home feeling very full.

It was so nice to see Treys mom because we hadn't seen her in almost two months. I wish that they lived closer so we could do more fun things with them more often.

Treys sister is also pregnant.. the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen! We can't wait for he/she to arrive in November.




1 comment:

  1. So fun!! I love rodizio grill, best restaurant! Glad you had a good time, trips like that are fun....free dinner and fun time with family! Can't wait to visit again so good seeing you guys! love you!

    ReplyDelete