Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Beautiful Number 27 Ellie Mae

Being an Aunt is a special joy, I have had this pleasure for 14 years. I love my nieces and nephews, every time I see them they bring a smile to my face with something silly they've said or done. I am always amazed how innocent and adorable little kids can be, they have such sweet spirits and just want to be like you.

This post is for my all my nieces and nephews, but especially for the newest arrival.

Eleanor Mae Ratelle

She is absolutely beautiful, Trey and I had the special experience of being with Brittany, the amazing Mommy during her labor. Brittany was in labor for about 30 hours all natural, she is a complete warrior!! The experience will always have a special place in my heart, I have been thinking about the new parents ever since Tuesday when Ellie was born. They are going to make the best parents in the world and I cant wait till I get to experience parenthood...actually I can for a couple of years:) Trey told me he wanted one.. and then after realizing we are still both in school he changed his mind.

Congrats Brittany and Michael....you made a beautiful baby


The one and only Ellie Mae






Check out the rest of the photos here, Brittany's friend Melanie took all the pictures, she does an awesome job!!




Here are our pictures holding her.. sorry they are so small

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! AH! I love the name too. So cool being there huh? I was there for lisa's little boy ashton that was just born it was pretty dang cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary why you wanna look at that trash? Ger-oss

    ReplyDelete