Thursday, April 14, 2011

Excited

I was thinking about summer today and I started to get more excited than I already am.  I am excited for where ever we go this summer..(soon to come) and for all the fun summer activities, hiking, boating, sun bathing, ect.

I also got my hair trimmed today and if any of you live in Logan and want an awesome go to Jessica at Arkana salon. I am pretty picky about my hair and she always does amazing!

Speaking of hair, one of my favorite hair product is Moroccan Oil. It helps dry hair and gives a healthy shine.

(I would have put a picture but Safari doesn't let you add photos to I-photo anymore, does anyone know how too ?)

2 comments:

  1. Yes Yes and Yes to all of those. I couldnt be more excited for summer. ESPECIALLY if you guys are close! can't wait to find out where you will be! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Mary I need a hair cut so bad I am going crazy! I'm going to call the lady who does your hair and see if I can get in soon. I need to hear about your summer plans!

    ReplyDelete