Friday, July 8, 2011

Home is where the heart is..

I am ready to go home. I've loved Boston and its been such a fun adventure for Trey and I. The city is beautiful and holds a lot of historical treasures, but home is where my heart is. I  miss my family, my apartment, my car.... well there are a lot of things I miss. We leave a week from tomorrow and I am hoping it goes by fast. I am ready to start my summer... yes start it. Its  extremely hot in Boston.. but there are no pools, no mountains for hiking, and BBQ's on the patio... It really just doesn't feel like summer here.

Okay enough with my sob story. I think everyone reaches that point whether they're on a vacation or an extended business trip when we all just need to go back home. Home to where things may not be normal but make us feel happy and secure. I truly think this has been a good experience for me, Boston is night and day compared to Utah and its been helpful for me to see what the rest of the world is like. It helps me become a more well rounded person. I believe its important for everyone to step outside there comfort zone every once in awhile.. we can become so sheltered and close minded. Experiences like this one make me grateful for everything I have and for my faith.... so Ill say it one more time, "I wanna go home"

This sob story post would not be complete without the one and only Michael Buble


3 comments:

  1. Yeah Kayde you will totally understand this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and BOY am I glad to have you back. Can't wait to hangout again! WELCOME HOME!

    ReplyDelete