Monday, January 20, 2014

Baby Stripes

I am  finally starting to love being pregnant. I am past the, "did she just gain a lot of weight phase?" I have a clear belly, and I am in love with it.... Ask me in a couple weeks how I feel.

How far along are you? a little over 26 weeks 
How are you feeling? overall good, besides aches, and heart burn. 
Do you have stretch marks? No.
Have you felt the baby move? everyday she is very active when I am laying on my side. 
How big is the baby? 2.2 pounds
Weight gain: about 5 pounds or so 
Maternity clothes? just bought some pants, don't know WHY I waited so long, a dream I tell you.
Sleep? so so, my back has really been aching so I toss and turn a lot, and pee at least 2 times a night. 
Food cravings? always cold cereal, always thirsty  
Anything you miss? Working out like my normal self. Ive had to back off on some things but still going strong with crossfit, and pilates. 
Best moment this week? walking past the babies room.. getting excited 







Babys Room Progress 


We put up the crib


old paint 


new 




No comments:

Post a Comment