Monday, January 27, 2014

I am Human

I am going to be honest. I am starting to really freak out about the fact that my life is going to dramatically change in 3 very short months. 

I will no longer just be a wife, ill be a mom. Ill have a little human that is depending on me for everything. Don't get me wrong, I know becoming a mom will change my life forever, for the better. But that doesn't change the fact that I will be saying "goodbye" to this time in my life. The time that just revolves around Trey and my boys (Jet, and Doc). We have a pretty quiet, peaceful life. 

I went and registered with Trey today.. I was like a deer in the headlights. So overwheled with all the baby stuff, and reminded of the change that is coming. I am pretty sure I haven't been the same all day. 

I think these extra baby hormones are really starting to kick in, because I've been all over the place. 


thats it.. me being human....I know that it will all be okay, because I have this amazing man by my side:) 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment