Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April showers bring May flowers....and babies


While visiting my sister in California I had some maternity pictures taken on the beach. They turned out really great and it was special to have my sister there to help.  I was 35 weeks when these were taken.. I am almost 37 now..eeek 

baby update:

How Far Along? Almost 37 weeks 
Weight Gain: About 14 lbs 
Maternity Clothes? Yes, and no. I wear the t-shirts..sweats, and mostly lulu leggings. 
Sleep? my back aches all night.. my pregnancy pillow helps, but I think I need a massage.
Best moment this week? buying our baby strollers (amazing gift), and finding out I am dilated and this baby will come by her due date.
 Weird pregnancy moment? feeling like my uterus is going to fall out if I walk too fast 
 Movement: She is head down now, so I always feel her little feel sticking out my sides.. hah its really cute
Anything making you queasy? labor.. being a mom...its scary.
Gender: GIRL
 What I'm looking forward to: Having baby out and being able to sleep on my back! 
















My beautiful friends also threw me a Baby shower. It was so fun catching up with old friends and the baby girl got spoiled!












4 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! Love these photos so much! Excited for you! What a lucky gal I gained 40!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Becca, You are sweet, you were/ are TINY to begin with so I am sure you felt bigger than you were but you looked amazing.

      Delete
  2. I love how these photos turned out. So beautiful. What a great set to have! Beautiful blushing Mama-to-be. And labor -- puhooey...you've got this! WE'VE got this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Brit, I seriously don't think I could do it without you.. its really comforting knowing you will be there! thank you so much!!

      Delete