Monday, September 27, 2010

5k

A couple weekends ago my brother Joe and I ran a 5k together... we were planning on doing the Logan half, but we procrastinated and it was full. Joe and his beautiful pregnant wife Camille were our first guest to our new home. I love them both, and I am so glad we are family.

I have been running races since my sophomore year of high school thanks to my sister Alison who talked me into running the salt lake half marathon.... thats when the attraction started. Ever since then all 3 of us have been running races together. I have such fun memories of running these races, there is something about accomplishing something that may be difficult or you may be scared of... it feels great...

Here are some pictures of the event Joe took 5 overall, and I took 3rd place among the females. Joe and I are both wearing black





I know I look a little scary.. I was tired... hah

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! Your legs look buff and your hair is long as rapunzel. Nice job brother and sista!

    ReplyDelete