Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am Legal


I am finally legal, I turned 21 on Saturday I thought I would feel a lot older but I only feel younger! I have realized I am very young and I am married. I am sure when people see trey and I they are shocked we are married especially with Treys baby face and all :).

Anyway, this weekend was so great Trey treated me like a princess and got me a TREADMILL off ksl!!! I know I am weird but I've wanted a treadmill for a long time. It will keep me sane during the cold, long winter days here in Logan.

On my birthday Trey told me we could do anything I wanted...... I wanted to go on a short hike with the dogs and my parents. Turns out we walked about 8 miles .. it seemed a lot shorter the last time I did it. Trey was a huge sport (he really hates hiking) but I guess thats what love is all about. Then my mom took Trey and I to Lonestar for lunch, one of my favorite past times the steak tacos are to die for. After lunch trey and I watched a show about dogs (another thing I love.. but he does too) and slept. For dinner we went to Asain Star.. another favorite past time. It was the perfect day with the people I love the most!

My mom also spoiled me for my birthday along with buying me lunch she got me mac makeup, a sweater and a cute purse. My sister Christina got me black stretchy pants that I've wanted ever since I saw her wearing them.... I love them :)

In short my birthday weekend was one of the best ever, . I am so grateful for Trey and our marriage, we have a lot of fun together and I can wait for the future birthdays :)

Asian Star

The awesome Treadmill

Sunday dinner with the family

My amazing parents (the hike didn't phase them)

The love of my life :)
It did phase Trey

My sister Christina put cute sticky notes all over the mirror at grandmas (where I work) it
made my day.. thank you so much sissy.

Friday night Trey had a soccer game in Provo, and his fun cousins came to support.


LOVE



3 comments:

  1. So fun mar!!! I can't believe you are 21! That is young..but at the same time I can't believe I am 19 and we are so old! I swear we were just painting our toe nails on your front steps a week ago?! Haha. Glad your birthday was fun, I was so excited for trey to give you your treadmill!!! I knew you'd love it. I need to bring my present over next week. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got your treadmill!! I am so glad you had an amazing birthday happy birthday! you and Trey are the cutest married couple ever!

    ReplyDelete