Thursday, May 26, 2011

365 Days

I know I have been blogging like crazy, its not usually the case since my life isn't too exciting. But I had a lot happen this month, some extra time on my hands and this deserves a blog post.. which is way overdue.

Happy Year Anniversary to us,  on May 14!

I love Trey more than anything, he really is my better half.. seriously me single is not pretty, Miss think I am all "independent", not willing to try new things, and sassy.. well I am still sassy.

Trey is my best friend, he still calls me his "bride" tells me I am beautiful every day, makes me laugh a couple times a day, occasionally runs errands (which he hates), and does little things that he knows make me feel special and loved all the time. Overall he makes me the happiest version on myself I can be. This year has been a year I know we'll look back and say, "those were some of the best days of my life".

For our Anniversary we went on a cruise, it wasn't at all what we expected but we had fun people watching and being with each other. Trey surprised me and got a band to match my already beautiful wedding ring. He remember I said someday I wanted one, and it totally made me cry. Right now its getting re-sized but when its done ill put up a picture.

Sorry for the soppy love post..

This is my pathetic note that says "Its our anniversary"



The book I made for Trey, its our first year together

My new ring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment