Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So Far ..

The little I know about Boston so far:

-Everyone wears an Ivy League sweatshirt..even if that person doesn't look like they went to Yale, or  Harvard. 
-There are over 500 Colleges here!!!
-In Jamaica Plain (Where we live) I hear a siren about every hour, or someone honking for more than a normal honk should last... 
-People here walk a lot, or take the bus.... (only the crazy ones drive)
-The buses are the king of the road... 
-There is a Pizza Shop on almost EVERY corner.. pizza must be a big thing here.
- Its beautiful here, the buildings look like they've been here for years.


So far that's all I can think of, but Trey and I are having fun, we enjoy being with each other in this new place, and making memories that we will remember for a long time.
Yesterday was Treys first day and he worked from 9-7 poor guy was really tired when he got home.

I on the other hand have been quite lazy. I have been sick for almost 2 weeks now, I got on an antibiotic and then it came back.  Now Trey is tired and gets to listen to his wife cough all night..I hope to get better soon:)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my hi! we are living the same life right now! Chris works forever we sit at home being lazy but I am not sick I hope you get better! I am so jealous you are in Boston though I love it there! (even though I have never been) oh and p.s. who is Christine? are you prego and not telling anyone or I just don't know.
    Second thing ah just thought of this you have to APPLY to be in the cross fit here in colorado. LIke do a test and everything to get in.like college.. only cross fit so we got a gym membership and I am dying!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no no not prego!!! Christina is my sister, she is coming to visit. Yeah its totally my life.. what do you do with yourself. Thats so crazy you have to apply.. atleast you can probably do it.. its way to expensive for me.. like 300 a month:( are you doing it there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting that you guys moved to Boston! That is a pretty beautiful place so I hear, I hope you enjoy your adventure. Moving is scary and sad sometimes. We just moved to California and it is total culture shock for me coming from Idaho/Canada.
    Glad to hear you are excited about being there and enjoying making some new memories! What are your plans while he is doing his internship?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha!! Yeah It is scary moving, but I've adjusted well. I am taking some online classes because I graduate in the fall. I am not here long enough to get a job. How is Cali?

    ReplyDelete