Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 1


This first week of Boston has been hard/exciting. I am starting to love it here (besides the heat). There is something about being in a big city, a vibe that you would never find in a small town.

I have decided that while I am here I am going to be more adventurous with my cooking. My cousins wife and her friend started a blog called http://www.greenshakesandgiggles.com/ it has amazing recipes and they are all extremely healthy. I made this salsa this week and it was so good.. even if it doesn't look great.



 I also have fallen even more in love with the pond by my house :)




My weakness.. Lululemon



 We went to New England's largest Aquarium


 Ate at our FAVORITE place so far. This place is NOT Mexican they have Mexican, Thia, teriyak, and buffalo burritos just to name a few, and the most amazing smoothies yum!
Copley Square 

 and over the weekend we got half off tickets to the "Blue Man Group" It was like a disco party! 

More adventures coming soon :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love all your pictures, it looks like you guys are having so much fun and having such a great experience! Happy one year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete