Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MAC

After many years of carrying around my over sized makeup bag (more like a box). My sister Christina finally talked me into De-potting all my Mac eye shadows I've collected over the years.  Its one of the best things I've ever done, and I got FREE mac makeup out of it. For every six empty mac containers you take in, you get 1 free eyeshadow, lipstick, or gloss.  Overall I ended up spending about $25 for the empty pallets, but in the long run its totally worth it. My eye shadows have lasted me since my sophomore year in high school when I started collecting them. And instead of paying $14.50 for eyeshadow, you pay $11.00 for the pallet form.

If you want to know how I did it email me or look up on You tube.. I used the hair straightener technique





My free makeup

All free besides the lip gloss (I bought that)

All I need is 5 more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment