Friday, June 10, 2011

Vinysa Flow

 The past year I have been trying to get back into yoga and its been pretty difficult because living in Logan there aren't many studios, and its hard to just slow down and do it.  Then I got introduced to Lululemon (Abi, Denise thanks a lot) and actually interviewed for a store here in Boston, sadly I wont be here long enough to get hired but the atmosphere, and community is amazing... not to mention their workout clothes have become one of my biggest weaknesses. Eventually I would love to work for their company... anyway side track

So, my father-in-law introduced me to this web site http://www.yogaglo.com/ It has saved me. Its a yoga studio based out of LA that films all their classes. Its only $18 dollars a month, they have new classes every day, you can chose the length, level, and teacher. I have found myself craving Yoga more and more. Every class I feel rejuvenated and its making me a lot more flexible, and stronger. I am hoping that it also helps with my knee injury. There are still poses that I see the instructors do and can't imagine my body twisting that way, but someday I hope to do the really cool stuff like this.. After a ton of practice...


A handstand without a wall (if you couldn't tell what this is)

No comments:

Post a Comment